I found the Covid 20 lbs over the past 18 months.
I know I work best towards goals.
I have 100 days to go from here (you always start here) to Jan 23rd 2022 3M Half Marathon Point to Point in Austin TX.
What information should you know?
- I maxed out at 235lbs.
- I stopped my Gym Membership in March 2020
- Work has been constantly increasing
- Kids are getting huge
- I was drinking more than usual during Covid
What have I changed?
- I stopped drinking on Sept 24th
- Will I drink again? Yes.
- I like to drink on special occasions.
- When you drink frequently it just doesn’t feel special. Great reason to stop. So I did.
- I actually stop drinking every 4th month (started in 2020)
- I am going to do the Hal Higdon Half Marathon Training
- I track my exercise on Strava
- I have already lost 7 lbs in 3 weeks. – Currently At 228
- I track my food on myfitnesspal
What to expect next?
- Running provides a lot of time to think.
- Expect several more blogs about personal things and running etiquette.
- I would like to finish the half in under 2:30
- My fastest ever was 1:42
- Sub 2 would be a great goal
- I would like to lose 1 lb per week (14 weeks left)
- I would like to put this back into my habits that I used to have
- I would like to be 199 or less again (last time was 2013)
Why will this be interesting?
Once upon a time, a long, long, time ago I was really passionate about fitness. I miss it. Lots of reasons I have fallen out of touch. Family, Kids, Work, life, all the common reasons. I want this to be part of my life again.