69% of american have less than $1000 saved.
I started saving as much as I could even during my first job in High School. Income’s are not stable. Plan for the worst and hope for the best.
At the least blog people:
- Get the match your company retirement provides
- Find your budget (you can’t set one if you don’t know what you are).
- Find your debts interest rates.
- Review it all.
- Pay down debt.
- Save Money
- Invest Money to make Money
Once you understand what/where you are financially; be debt free.
You can open a whole new door of investing and income generation.
You really are much happier when you understand where you and work to get better.
- Save you a click – yes having money makes you happier. The amount of money varies for happiness. Being uber wealthy doesn’t make you happier than being wealthy… so yea be wealthy 🙂
Looks like I am going to be writing a series of articles on personal finances coming soon!